Sep 13, 2011

Lomo-walking the monsoon




So, it all started with July. My birthday and the desire to get out of this city led to a fun holiday in Bombay. The old city charm got to me in no time and I just fell in love with the place. And it was there that I had my first experience of Lomography, something that I had been impatiently waiting for long. Just before leaving I happened to stumble upon this event called Monsoon Lomo-walk being organized by Lomography India in Bombay itself.

The seats were full and we (me and brain) had no chances of making to it. But, when it has to happen it has to happen. Lomography India, the sweet guys that they are, made room for two pushy people coming all the way from Bangalore. We were thrilled at this and were there before time with our umbrellas, having immense fun flashing around a Diana Mini and a Supersampler on the beach. What a brilliant birthday gift to have on your day! :) Check out Brain's pictures and mine for more on this event.

Happy coincidences, innit?!

Piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment