Dec 5, 2011

Flirting with Light



New month, old photographs. Just because I haven't touched my sardine in a long time. I have been taking a break from it, only to get back to it fully charged up. Apparently, the long break is going to end this month. Yes, the month of December has brought with it a lot of action on the lomography front. A new project is up our alley. It calls for tons of lomographs, articles, documentation and going around the city talking to people while having coffee with them. Looks like a lot of fun! Guess I have talked enough about it and given enough clues about it too. More on the project and how it goes, later ;)

Till then I'll leave you with some of these random light experiments that I did one evening when I couldn't really figure what to do with my life anymore. The complete album, here.

Piggy 

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound very strange. But these make me very unsettled. And I guess that's why I like them. Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Read your mail just now. I am relieved after reading it! ;)

    ReplyDelete