Dec 1, 2011

The Madness Within

And she hops back to lomography! All of a sudden there was this urge to add to this space a photograph that I had shot a month back or so. It's a photograph that I can't get enough of. A photograph that I can't take my eyes off. A photograph that is so very me. A photograph that represents, without fail, what I am all about and what goes on inside this head of mine. A photograph staring at which I fuel my energies endlessly. A photograph that speaks to me. And a photograph that's a real picture of the madness that lies within me. Can't state it any better!

Truly a stunner, it's a photograph that is very soon going to get blown up and hung on the blank white wall that I am right now staring at :)

Piggy

2 comments:

  1. Very very cool. You know what this reminds me of? A jazz painist named keith jarrett's music! I have no idea why. And in fact I haven't even thought about him in ages and then I saw this and thought of him. I attended a concert of his once and I saw that the pieces from it are now available on CD!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Carnegie_Hall_Concert
    I'm sure youtube has it on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Listening to him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRvm692PtCo Just the right kind of music for a saturday morning, especially when you've had a stressful week. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete