Jan 7, 2012

Colours from Dry State

Just realised that in these past couple of posts I have talked too much about colours and how I can't get enough of them. But that's the whole point. I really can't get enough of them. Two hush-hush visits to Dry State and my wardrobe is already brimming with lots of colourful awesomeness. I love this about dry state, the beautiful connection that it shares with colours, fabrics, textiles, crafts and the flying kites (read: colours). What you see above is the latest of my prized possessions, a little piece of fabric but a huge food for my eyes and soul. I have been obsessing over it for the past few weeks now. 

This prettiness just caught my eye in the middle of a hectic in and out visit to Ahmedabad. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it and couldn't resist buying it. It's so very ME! :D

Piggy

PS. It's interesting how and where an inspiration comes from. Who knew that a tiny piece of cloth would inspire me to embark upon a project on fabrics of India. Shhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment