Jul 25, 2012

Piglet's Polyvore Rumble #5

Yes, the Polyvore rumbles are back!! Back more because of this realisation that happened to me a while ago. Which is, right now what I really-really need in life is a wardrobe makeover. The closet still looks the way it used to look a year back or three years back for that matter (if you keep aside all the wedding bling). I am tired of all these clothes that I've been carrying around for years and the clothes that aren't even me anymore. Or were they me even back then? I don't think so. Anyway, I have decided to give away all this stuff and make room for the new one. Been taking a round of the bazaar lately but nothing has pleased me yet. Looks like a lot of time and effort is going to go into this. But it'll sure be fun.

Using Polyvore once again to create some mood-boards for myself. This one is called Lolita. Enjoy!

Piggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment