Aug 27, 2012

What's new?

What's new? Nothing, yet everything. The rains have almost decided not to show up and more than half the year is already over. What have I got to show for it? Nothing, yet everything. Drawings, but no doodles, plans, some accomplished, some half-done and some failed, long hiatuses in between, pictures made here and there, a long long wait for some instant pleasure, playing cards, tin anniversaries, black and white shadows, colour splashed old abode, search for a new abode and a new workspace, motifs from the land of thangkas, strings of coloured prayers, more of the bottle companionship, indulgence with some animals, the desire to achieve so many self-set goals, some works done towards them, some lazy afternoons, many rushed up mornings, six months down the hitched road and when people ask me what's new, I pause, I think and I say nothing, yet everything.

Piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment